Friday 4 March 2016

Meet The Team : Jen Hassloch



Meet The Team : Jen Hassloch, Lead Consultant

I first fell in love with Scentsy while I was living in the United States.
I've always been one of those people who love to have my home smelling fresh and clean, and it's a sure-thing that after cooking a curry or garlic-laden feast for my family that I want to air out the house and fill my home with a fresh light fragrance.
When I had my first daughter I became concerned about the safety of burning candles in my home, not just because of the fire dangers but also because of the chemicals that are present in some candles. It was while looking for a safer alternative to candles and sprays that I came across Scentsy.
My original Scentsy burner used a bulb to heat the wax in the dish which was problematic with temperature control. Six years later, I have been delighted to discover that the bulb heating mechanism has been replaced with an energy efficient LED light source and a heating element which offers much better, cost effective, thermostat control.
I love the fact that even if my child knocks the entire container of wax over onto herself that she can't be burned and the absolutely divine fragrances that fill my home.
Also, cost-wise, to me it's a no-brainer.  One of my favourite jar-type candles retails here in New Zealand for $40 (medium sized jar). For that cost you have approximately 55-75 hours of fragrance and then you recycle the jar. So your cost with the best scenario of 75 hours is 54 cents per hour of fragrance. With a Scentsy burner you have an initial cost outlay similar to that of the jar candle and then a $10 bar that will last around 60-80 hours. So your first bar will cost about 70 cents per hour of fragrance but after that you're looking at just 12 cents per hour!
I'm just so excited to be involved in Scentsy New Zealand and I can't wait to share this amazing product with you!
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or you would like to get up-close-and personal with our delicious Scents.


Please visit Jen’s Scentsy website 

No comments:

Post a Comment