Friday 4 March 2016

Meet The Team : Brydee Sutton


Meet The Team : Brydee Sutton, Escential Consultant

My Scentsy journey began when I attended a Scentsy party and I loved the Scentsy products so much that I decided to become a Consultant to share my excitement with all my friends and family. 

My absolute favourite Scent of all time is “Black Raspberry Vanilla”.
This Scent is described as “delicious sun-sweetened dark berries warmed with vanilla”.

My favourite Scentsy products are “Washer Whiffs”.
They are incredible for freshening up my clothes, after a hard day in the cafe kitchen.

Scentsy even works with my cupcake addiction; I'm the proud owner of a gorgeous “Cupcake” Warmer.
Scentsy really does have everything to suit every decor.

I have just attended the “Scentsy World Tour” in Auckland, which was absolutely amazing and so inspirational.
I'm aiming with the others in our Team to attend Brisbane Family Reunion. 
I can’t wait to see where my Scentsy journey takes me next.


Please visit Brydee’s Scentsy website 

No comments:

Post a Comment